The One-on-One Book Pitch Package with Hollis Gillespie
Thursday, December 17th, 2009
Here’s a secret, you don’t need to have a finished manuscript to get a book deal. All you need is an amazing idea and as little as 10 pages. (But finished manuscripts are good, too.) To get the benefits of The Shocking Real-Life Book-Pick Package, here’s what you do:
- Enroll in the above service using the link below.
- Send me your completely confidential book idea, synopsis and no more than 30 pages. (The pages are even optional.) I will conduct a specialized interview designed to reveal any organic patterns or formats your material/idea would be best suited to follow.
- Let me probe your brain for more useful information regarding your book.
Here’s what I do:
- Devise a marketable format for your book.
- Come up with an irresistible working title designed to get an agent’s attention.
- Work with you on exactly how to write the pitch letter, and complete it.
- Select your sample pages, and prepare them so they are ready for submission.
- Provide you the exact contact information of at least one literary agent who is actively in the market for your kind of material.
This purpose of this package is to focus your idea and material into a lean, to-the-point pitch that will intrigue an agent, who will then sell your book to a publisher so you can commence your new life as a published author.
This package is not for people who simply want to sit around bloviating about how hard it is to get a book deal. There are plenty of local coffee houses packed with people perpetuating that myth. Don’t be one of them. This package is proven effective, not just by me, but by the dozens of people I’ve helped acquire literary agent representation because of it. This is your opportunity to get your book deal.
In Nov. 09, Allison Gustavson writes: “Just a quick note of thanks for the one-on-one this evening. It was absolutely wonderful and more helpful and encouraging and grounding than I think you can possibly imagine. I know you are probably used to this (given the ease and natural way with which you handled the conversation), but it really did shed SO much light on so many aspects of this process for me — both external and internal elements of this crazy endeavor, and I am so grateful. I KNEW you‘d be the right person to work with! I loved how direct and not ‘trying to be overly professional’ you were – I mean that in the most flattering way, because some people, when they don’t have the substance or experience or depth, try and cloak everything in rigid professionalism. Anyway, I am totally excited to go forward. I think we TOTALLY stumbled upon something that a) is absolutely perfect for the hook we were talking about and b) hugely enormous for my life in general.”
|The Shocking Real-Life One-on-One Book Pitch Package
Rather pay by check? Follow this simple 3-step process:
- Write a check for the cost of the class payable to “Hollis Gillespie” and mail to Hollis Gillespie, P.O. Box 7321, Atlanta, GA 30357-0321.
- Using the contact page, send Hollis a note. Include your name, email, which seminar you are signing up for, and the date the check was mailed.
- After Hollis receives your check, you will get a confirmation email notifying you that you are registered in the class.
SRL Alumni! Use the button below to register for this service and SAVE $25!